Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Let me introduce you to......

THE CLAW!!!!




Today's winners in the arthritis fun lottery was hands, feet and a new entry the left elbow.  My hands and feet both swell regularly.  In fact you can almost set the clock to my feet.  About 6pm every night they start their sausagey existence.  Some days however the swelling just comes up spontaneously like a jack in the box.  SURPRISE I'M HERE!  Today was one of those cases and my old arch nemesis the claw appeared.  This little joy is when the swelling causes my hand to actually seize.  That kinked up middle finger is especially attractive.   Thankfully both hands and both feet don't do this seizing all together usually, but on days that I do get it in pairs or quads is REALLY fun.  At least my nails are pretty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment