Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ohh the smell of tiger balm in the morning.

Here I am, yet another FMLA day.  I go to my Dr tomorrow and I have the medical leave form in my purse for him to fill out.  I'm not totally ready to admit defeat so I think I will ask him to put 90 days on my form in hopes that Simponi will kick in.  If that 90 days doesn't show improvement I will concede to my fate and start the SS disability process.  I am so fortunate my  employer offers disability options that allow for a cushion between working and starting SS disability.  I don't know what I would do without it.

Now I'm sitting in bed, tiger balm coating my lower back, knees and feet.  If I put my head under the covers for long it's like a Vick's vapor cloud taking over.  At least my sinuses will be nice and clear.

Hope everyone has a good day!  Since many of my readers are chronic pain people too, here's to minimal pain for at least part of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment