Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013!

I hope everyone had a safe and festive New Year celebration!  I've made a few changes on the blog today.  I've added an email subscription option, made it easier to follow the blog through google+, added a share feature with several social networks, and changed to look a bit.

I've done some thinking today about how to proceed with the blog this year.  I tried to sign up for ad-sense before I left on vacation, and was denied.  I was looking at it as a possible way to bring in a little extra money, but after having some time to think about it I'm glad I was denied.  Yes I could use some extra cash flow, who couldn't these days, but I also don't want to promote products or services that I don't have first hand knowledge of or a reliable source as to their quality.  I do plan on trying and possibly promoting products this year, but anything I promote will be something you can trust either I or someone I trust has tried first hand.  I may at some point add a products I love page to the blog if I get enough things sampled and approved.

I know the last few months I haven't been very active.  I hope to improve on that this year.  I have several projects I want to do this year, including moving to Phoenix, but maintaining the blog is a priority for me.  I will be heading back to DFW Thursday.  Once I get home I'd like to make my goal to be 2 blogs a week minimum.  I know everyone will understand if once in a while I don't hit that mark, but that is my personal goal.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions, products you love that I should try for a review, questions, recommendations, or just drop an email or comment to let me know how things are going.

Good luck and good life to everyone in 2013!


1 comment:

  1. I love the diagram! LOL
    Have you checked out a recent blog I shared on FB? It's called Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis by a guy named Andrew and it's on the wordpress.com blog site. he has an awesome blog that includes ads, but they are very innocuous. check it out...

    ReplyDelete