Monday, January 7, 2013

Home sweet home.

We have been home for a few days, but honestly I really just wanted to veg after 16 hours in the car.  I'm really glad I only have 1 more trek like that to make and it will be moving to Phoenix.

I have a few products to endorse today!  First is a cream my daughter brought me to try from Lush.  It is called Dream Cream.  It is non greasy, smells good/not foo foo girly, and is SO soothing on my psoriasis.

Dream Cream

On the non psoriasis/psoriatic arthritis front I have decided I LOVE Trader Joe's Chicken Cilantro Mini Wontons.  They are the OM NOM NOM NOM! The green tea mints are also pretty darn great, and gluten free too!

Trader Joe's Chicken Cilantro Mini Wontons
I received a sample tube of Noxicare pain cream in the mail today so I'll be trying that this week and let you all know how it works for me.

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment