Friday, June 8, 2018

Time to step aside

Hello all! I know long time no see.  I have been considering shutting down this blog for several months.  Really since my last post over a year ago.  When I started this blog there really was a shortage of Psoriatic bloggers especially on the Arthritic side.  Today there are 100s.  I know many of these wonderful people from various support groups and forums.  They can carry the torch on while I step back and really focus on my own health.  I will keep the blog available, but this will likely be my last post indefinitely.

The Facebook will stay up and I will continue to share articles, new information and such there. 

I feel truly blessed to have all of you interested in my thoughts.  I hope you all find a path that helps you and someday brings you to remission.  If that isn't realistic my hope is that you can find the path that brings you as much function and joy of life as possible.  You can reach me on FB messenger if you are having trouble tracking down info or just want/need someone to chat with who gets what you are going through.

Thank you all!

Blessings and Healing.

H

No comments:

Post a Comment