Saturday, May 31, 2014

Stelara approved.

The pharmacy says I am approved for a trial of Stelara.  Not sure what that means, but I'm guessing that they aren't going to give it long to do it's thing before deciding it's a failure.  Still waiting on the Dermatology department to "map" my psoriasis and the Rheumatology to teach me once again how to jab a needle in my belly fat.    So begins the journey to the last leg of the pharmaceutical trip for a while.  Work or not work this is the last option until something else gets approved.

I also start moving Saturday.  I have found a house with a pool.  The pool was #1 on my must have list.  Swimming is about the only real exercise I can do consistently, and my psoriasis improves so much from the time in the sun and chlorine.  Last year my skin nearly cleared up from being in the pool almost daily.  Plus being in the water even if I'm not doing enough actual swimming to be considered a cardio work out helps keep my joints more fluid.

Soooo forward on the march continues.

Happy June eve!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment