Saturday, December 21, 2013

Happy Holidays and a Blessed New Year!

As we approach the end of this year I am taking some time to reflect on all that has changed for me.  I've been "retired" for good, I've moved, I've made huge changes in my life.  Psoriatic Arthritis has dealt me some major challenges not the least being the pain that it brings.  It has also shown me some incredible blessings.  I have learned to slow down and smell the roses so to speak, and I truly doubt I would have taken time to see so much beauty in the world if I hadn't been forced to slow down.

I will be going off line for the next few weeks to spend time with my family and friends.  So for this my final blog of 2013 I wish for all of you to find relief from pain and itchiness.  I wish you all to find joy and peace even in your darkest moments.  I hope for all of us to realize a relief whether it be through new medications, improved lifestyle, and or managing our stress better.  I hope that all of us know we are not alone in our journey through this illness.  Be kind to each other and to yourselves and live the best life you can.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year!!!

~Heather


P.S. Here is my late night attempt at keeping steroid goop from getting all over everything.  Knee highs cut into fingerless "gloves".

No comments:

Post a Comment